Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, February 08, 2008

How well do you understand men?

Another of those little tests-- this one made me smile although I would not remotely claim to understand men-- appreciate, now that I will say. (I didn't see an equivalent test for men to take about women; so guys, if you want one, go looking-- otherwise you could take this one and let me know if it is any good.)

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.

6 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...I am just a Pretty Good Student Of Men....Not surprising, at all....! I have never pretended to understand men....And I was right...I don't! (LOL)
On the other hand, I think it is Wonderful that you have a PHD in understanding men.....lol!
Good For You Rain....!

Ingineer66 said...

Hey I got a PHD too. At least I answered what I would want my woman to say. It would be funny to take a test about women like this. But alas understanding women is impossible because as soon as we figure something out about them they change their minds or how they feel.

Anonymous said...

I agree Rain! :-)

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Well, I'm a good student of men according to this test. Whatever that means. I wish the age factor played into the quiz, though, as what I would have answered at 25 compared to 70 would be totally different. I don't fully understand men but they don't understand us either, I guess. It's that sexual tension that keeps the population growing nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Well, now, if you understand men that well, that would make you dangerous, wouldn't it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I clicked Publish when I meant to click Edit, so will finish here...

Actually, that makes me a bit jealous. And jealous is not the right word for this. I just wish I had someone that really understood me. That would be nice...