Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What if there's bears?

One of the things I love about the Internet is when you are looking for one thing, sometimes you stumble across something totally different. True, you can do the same thing in a library when doing research but it takes a lot longer.

I don't even remember what original article I had been reading when one thing led to another and this title caught my eye giving me the laugher I needed. But what if there's bears? on Funny or Die.

But what if there's bears? is probably funniest if someone has watched any of the wild animal shows on cable like where the guy goes around the world searching for the most dangerous creatures that walk, slither or crawl over the earth.

Laughter is good medicine!

3 comments:

Ingineer66 said...

That is funny. Sometimes I think about what life would be like if we had people or animals trying to kill us while performing daily tasks. Like it is in other parts of the world or in the past history of mankind.

I too am often distracted by finding something interesting while I am looking for things on the internet or at the library. Wikipedia is the worst. By the time I am done reading an article, I have 5 other tabs opened with links that I clicked on and they lead to more tabs.

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

This is exactly what I needed tonight. I wrote about hyacinths and the old game Stink Pink. But now I'm thinking, I'm sitting here happily blogging and sipping peach juice. But, what if there are bears? I'm outta here, but not before I go add a link on my page to your entry so everyone can ask themselves this profound question? I remember camping in Yosemite with the kids when the bears would start night roaming--and some very stupid people would chase them.

Anonymous said...

The Internet is an endless gold field and I find nuggets everywhere. :-)