Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Thursday, September 24, 2020

by Diane: Update #24 for mini-art respite for caregiving;

 

Wednesday, September 22

In the afternoon before the wind and rain hit us, a granddaughter and her boy friend joined me to paint in the garage. Their paintings are near completion and each reflect their own personality and are entirely different from my coy pond. Then we rushed off to my eye appointment where the scar tissue on my cataract replacement lenses was blasted away.  Had not noticed my eyes were getting so bad. 

Don was doing well so he stayed at home while I doctored. Then we ate Chinese pick up dinner and planned our next painting party. Hopefully the weather will be good enough to go back to the coy pond or other neighborhood painting attraction where social distancing can be carried out comfortably.

Thursday, September 24,

 This is mixed media  on watercolor paper and how it looked before my eyes were cleared of the secondary cataract .  I am itching to get back to it so I can work on the coy eyes and accentuate the net before calling done. This one I believe is headed to being framed.

No comments: