Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, September 02, 2020

By Diane: Update # 17 for Caregiving Mini-art Respite: Busy, tiring week

 
Fisherman Hubby is needing more help. I am getting a CNA to come once a week and the Hospice nurses have been here for us. Also, family and friends are giving us great support. And sharing memories. We are very, very thankful. It is a good life Fisherman Hubby and I share. I am so thankful I am able to offer him some comfort at this difficult time for us.


Tuesday, September 1,

Why so  tired?  Was it just last Thursday we had a family discussion or was it Friday.  Yes, it was Friday. Or was it two weeks ago Friday.  Yes, time flies. Even when over and over I am disinfecting soiled wash cloths Fisherman Hubby prefers to too small flushable whipes.  Alas, on Monday his impactment broke up. So nice and soothing to look at beauty everywhere - even the kitchen sink view..

It was last Friday that one of our granddaughters and her boy friend painted with me at a neighbor's coy pond. And will come back this Friday to finish our work. This was my start. It needs very very little to communicate coy in an infinate landscape with waterfall and distant vista.

 

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Sharing an activity such as art is truly a deeply loving event. You will always view this with bittersweet memories.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Thank you Tabor, I hope so. This in addition is my way of keeping family and friends informed.