Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, September 23, 2020

By Diane: Update #23 mini-art repite from caregiving: Clean air, clean canvases and care changes

Fisherman Hubby so happy to be outdoors after the smoke cleared. I was very anxious about him wanting to ride his lawn mower but he did well and I am now happy for him. He has more energy and a better appetite now that his digestive issue is resolved the past few days. Plus now I am back to doing less than one laundry load per day.

 


Monday, September 21

Today Fisherman Hubby is stable meaning nothing.  Maybe next week I can consider a true stability plateau.  As I write he has a new issue.  I realize that I do not know if during an excessive saliva attack is the right or wrong time to use a nebalizer.  Will the saline in the nealizer  improve his breathing?

Thank you Barbara for the gift of six canvases. I now have a large surfaces for my painting a tryptych , a diptych and a square canvas. So kind of her to give me some from her own stach. Finally this afternoon the whitest canvases have been covered with a tinted gesso.

Tuesday, September 22,

Have so much going, I did not get to paint gesso background tone on the whitest three canvases until this afternoon.  What makes me happy though Is Fisherman Hubby's digestive system is doing well today and his appetite is improving.

Looking forward to tomorrow when one granddaughter and her husband are coming to paint a little. Maybe we will get an hour of painting outdoors before it rains. Afterwards my granddaughter will take me to get the catarac replacement lenses lazer treated for a film covering them.  No more guess work reading drug labels for Fisherman Hubby.

 

 

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

Sounds positive and good to hear :)