Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, June 19, 2020

by diane; Mini-art-respite from caretaking #4: Little by little return to my first intention


Thursday: Very sweet yet?  About 14 months ago, our back yard view of fields of grass reminded me of Vincent VanGogh's crows brush work, "Wheat Field with Crows", But I wanted to express joy. I wanted texture and movement.


Thanks to one of my daughters, I had some free time today to once again paint over it further building up texture.

3 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

Does your husband require someone to be with him 24 hours a day now? :(

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Rain, He does not need someone to be with him all the time today.

Rain Trueax said...

Good. We are worried about how this is going as you can probably understand.