Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Monday, June 01, 2020

a vlog or video blog.

by Rain Trueax

Hey, it's June. I hope this is a better month for the world than May was... Are we turning a page or is this the same book?

Once in a while, I like to make what some call a vlog, which is a blog with video. I did that this Saturday afternoon and wanted to share it here. It's good to know that the people we read are real. It's especially good in a time of social distancing.  Have you done any; and if so, have you shared them with those who are friends or who read your words?

I got Zoom last week. Do you like it? So far, I am not sure but the idea of real people sharing what they are thinking in a conversation or meeting, that seems good for a time of virus.


 

4 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Hope for some activity in the sales of your book. I have it but hae not been abl to read it.

Rain Trueax said...

Thank you and totally understand.

thelma said...

A very good video and I think brave for talking on camera. My only offerings have been walks with no voice over. It introduces the author as well as the book, writing must be a great boon for you Rain.

Rain Trueax said...

It is when I can write fiction as it takes me to a different world with different problems. Right now, the real world is consuming my energy and writing for my two blogs as well as Facebook is all I seem up to doing. I hope to get back to the fiction soon, but it takes having the right emotional energy to bring it what I want the stories to have.