Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Color Test

What color is your rainbow?

Awhile back, I came across this test. As usually happens with me, I did it a couple of times to see if anything changed. This was one where I couldn't get the same results twice no matter how I tried to answer questions.

Your rainbow is intensely shaded white, violet, and red.









What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate quiet moments. People depend on you to make them feel secure. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.




Your rainbow is intensely shaded violet, green, and white.









What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate quiet moments. People depend on you to make them feel secure. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

My rainbow is Indigo. Here is the description:

What is says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

I don't have any argument with that.

joared said...

I only took the test once, but this is what I came up with:

Your rainbow is shaded violet.
What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

I'm disappointed the test makes no reference to the significance people have in my life, but perhaps this is reflective of my present state of mind.

I wonder if the outcome of the test varies with a person's mood and perspective that would be different from one time to the next? I think that's true of so many quizzes that attempt to assess a person.

Ugich Konitari said...

My rainbow is shaded yellow.

What is says about you: You are a joyful person. You appreciate optimism. You're good at getting people to like you.

!

Kay Dennison said...

Took it twice.

a) Your rainbow is slightly shaded brown.

What it says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

b)Your rainbow is slightly shaded blue.

What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.

hmmmmm . . . neither really fits me. Maybe it's my present staye of alleged sanity.