Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of a month

and although I generally post something every two days, I really don't have anything to say. Lots of ideas floating around but none that have congealed into something I could write about. Good press conference. I wrote about the torture. That was bad.

I have been enjoying some books and DVDs but writing about them with any depth requires more brainpower than I have at the moment. So I'll put up a picture of spring and hope soon that something more interesting comes to mind. I do still have what I am now pretty sure is hay fever. It's likely been worse because this year it is worse for everyone and has been a perfect storm for pollen coming together. Maybe the trip ending just as it began added to it. Whatever the case-- this too shall pass... eventually... when the pollen quits... whenever that is.

4 comments:

Ingineer66 said...

That is funny I have had lots of items I wanted to put in my blog. But I have not taken the time to actually post any of them. Oh well I am off to San Diego tonight for the weekend for some beach and family time.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Beautiful spring picture! As for me, while I am feeling pretty well I am not venturing into new creative efforts this week, time to organize and clean house.

robin andrea said...

I hope your hayfever passes soon and you are back to feeling your energetic self. Quiet time is okay too, a good time to let all those great ideas percolate.

Kay Dennison said...

Love the photo!!! Hope the hay fever subsides asap.

Glad we finally got to talk!