Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dear Mr President

Recently I shared a YouTube satiric dramatization of what is going on in our current government. This YouTube also attempts to get people to think but this time with music as Pink sings real questions. I only wish our media, our supposed leaders, right or left, asked these. We all know though that anybody who dared, wouldn't get near Bush again. He, tragically for the real heroes, thinks he's a hero. He only lets those near him who echo his own opinion. Given the responsibility that so many have for putting him where he is, he's not the only one who I wonder how they sleep at night.




7 comments:

jules said...

Wow. Very powerful. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I couldn't see the picture, or whatever was after the video.

Rain Trueax said...

glad you liked it and I am not sure why it left that gap. It was something in the YouTube embed as I looked to see if there was anything I could remove and found no reason I understood for it to be that way

robin andrea said...

That is truly a stunning bit of video. I love seeing young people pour that political passion into music. Brought tears to my eyes.

Sandy said...

I agree, it is a very powerful video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Makes a person wonder how many people are feeling that way.

Kay Dennison said...

Powerful! It say a lot of what I've been thinking for a long, long time. I am proud to say I never voted for the idiot.

Anonymous said...

Bush may be a bad President, but I shudder to think who may succeed him. To be honest, none of these candidates seem all that superior to GWB from what I can ascertain.

Anonymous said...

As you know.....I put this song by Pink on my blog last week but with different photos flashing by.
A VERY powerful song....if ONLY people would listen!