Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back of Beyond

For the next couple of blogs, I'll be posting photos from Eastern Oregon which is where I have been for the last few days. Since I just got home from many miles of road, today's blog will be short. This particular photo is the Middle Fork of the John Day River and definitely qualifies as the back of beyond!

3 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

I like this photo very much and am eager to see more of Oregon. You know this looks similar to North Eastern California.

Mary Lou said...

There is nothing IN Eastern Oregon but sage brush and rocks!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Rain I was behind you when you took that pic although you didn't observe me. :-)