Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, October 30, 2019

by Diane:Spookspook and the foods that comfort me

 
Butternut squash baked until soft combined with homemade broth to make soup served with a few roasted pumpkin seeds on top.Umum good! Sweet potatoes, yams, acorn squash topped with honey fried apples, bananas, and pears.  Plum snacks! Husband likes grapes.   And then there is Hershey's chocolate ( the product of child laborers so I hear).    We have much more than necessary sitting in a bowl for a handful of trick or treaters we will get. My husband is in charge of the treats. I am a pardner in crime. This morning I put a heaping teaspoon of Hershey's special dark coco powder on my oatmeal, raisins, pinto beans and black beans.

This is the last of our garden for the year.
 
                                        The spook and cat waiting for the costumed children.

Happy Halloween preparations!

 

No comments: