Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Monday, October 14, 2019

Hunters Moon

by Rain Trueax

I don't generally do a second blog in my days but this is worth it from last night's full moon, Hunters Moon. We got lucky with our clouds and the moon. I decided it was worth creating a video from it. 

Music from JewelBeat, who unfortunately is no longer out there, but fortunately i got the ones I did from them with a license to use them. Full moons are special times, which can be used many ways as a challenge or a lift.

 

3 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Enjoyed it on my phone but could not bring your video up on our desk top.

Rain Trueax said...

Weird. I have no idea why not as I watch it on my monitor.

Brig said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing.