Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Skies

Changing skies. Changing weather.


At least the cattle were enjoying a spot of sunshine before another storm could move through.

Last Wednesday Parapluie and I took advantage of that break to take a short walk up our gravel road. Weather looks pretty fair in the photo, doesn't it? It hailed shortly after we got back to the house.

4 comments:

robin andrea said...

The sky is beautiful there. A perfect day for a walk with a good friend.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

I enjoyed the details when I clicked on the photos and looked at the generous enlargements. Thanks for taking such a good portrait of me.

Darlene said...

The grass is still so green. I love the green of your state and I'll bet you miss it when you are in Arizona.

The blue sky with the cumulus clouds is so lovely and will soon be replaced with that black cloud moving in. Changing skies brings changing weather. It's never boring.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I can'y keep up with the weird changes in the weather here...One day it's hot as hell...the next it is Very Cold....and then, the next day it is HOT again...! My back is Not Happy! (lol)
Great pictures, Rain....I love the one of Parapluie just before The Hail!!!