Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Sunday, August 03, 2008

Playlist

Surfing around, I came across a site where music was playing. I went looking to find the name of the song and found something more-- Playlist. I was on my way into town but thought it can't hurt to just click on the option for getting my own. Before I knew it, I had one as it was free, simple to create, and easy to add to any site.

Since I believe some music is an important part of who I am, I was tempted to add the music to Rainy Day Thoughts. Then again it might distract from the ideas; so I put it onto a blog I had created awhile back for such additional things: Rainy Day Extras.

Playlist has seemingly unlimited music available; so if you are interested in getting your own playlist or hearing the songs I have chosen as I am slowly building my own, please click on the link.

The Internet is like a treasure chest with all that is possible and much of it still free.

4 comments:

robin andrea said...

I'm listening to your playlist now, as I type this. Wonderful music. I haven't heard Loreena Mckennit, Clannad, or enya in years. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

A man's message means more to me than his skin color.

Mary Lou said...

OH THANK YOU for not adding it here!! My computer slows WAAAAAAY down when those pop up on other blogs!! Bugs me!!!

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Yes, the depth of what you can do on the Internet is phenomenal. Though I know several applications, I'm slow to getting around to MP3s and stuff like that. I hang out some with the geeks in my Mac users group and I learn so much from them, although it all needs translation into my language.