Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ratings

Reading Maya's Granny-- bookmarked in my blog links-- I saw where there was a place that rates our blogs for content like they do movies. I thought might as well find out what mine is, what the heck er make that hell.

Online Dating

To be honest I was disappointed. Nothing worthy of at least a parental guidance suggested? And I likely only made G because I used the word rape once. My usage of it probably referred to the environmental destruction wrought by the Bush administration. Without that one word, I might have been showing up as something by Disney. Heck Hell... even Disney is PG these days.

It is not that I want to be writing with a lot of profanity that I don't use in my daily language. I am not a fan of crudity, but still... G??? What the heck hell is G these days???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain I have the same rating. It seems that I used the words "dangerous" and "ass". Go figure ! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, today it's good to be an outlaw. I mustered a PG-13 warning!

Anonymous said...

LOL
Rain, you just changed your rating with this post! I went to check mine and it's rated PG - and it tells me it is because I used the word "hell" three times, "kill" two times, and "shoot" once.

Sheesh, picky, aren't they? I might have been talking about heaven and hell (I wasn't) and I might have been talking about killing weeds (I was) and I might have been talking about taking pictures (I was)....is that any reason to censor me? :-)

Mary Lou said...

EEK I'm afraid to check mine, being the crash old broad that I am!

joared said...

Well, hell, I've garnered myself a PG rating because of this:
* death (4x)
* pain (2x)
* slap (1x)

What on earth is this world coming to?

Rain Trueax said...

I am envious, always question. If a person doesn't write something with some parental guidance suggested, what the heck is it... make that hell.

I counted on changing it, jackie and now have two rapes in it... Google has even lost my identity everywhere I try to post-- including here. I am a non-person!

It is funny, at least I thought it was.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, Rain. I'm right there in that limbo category of "G" also...lol
They said because I used the word "death" which I'm not sure makes sense, but it was fun.