Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, March 05, 2021

One of those weeks

 by Rain Trueax


 After a weird time where I seemed to have nothing to write about due to isolation in the Covid era, I started a time on the 26th (full moon shot above) that was totally different and right now just not writable about. Too many thing are ranging through my head and I can't put them into logical order; so this is a very short blog, especially for me.

I'll be back next week hopefully with a steadier head-- and a cooperative computer. Some I might write about and some not so much. I am playing it by ear and time. Time determines so much

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Breathe...

Rain Trueax said...

No kidding and sometimes it does take a reminder!

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

I don't know what to say. Tabor has the most profound advise.