Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, November 06, 2020

by Diane: Update #2 for Transitions into Widowhood: Friday finally took an art break

 

Oddly I find I did not need an art escape when I was making creative choices like moving furniture, rolling up a carpet and arranging my brushes like flowers in vases and displaying them on the fireplace mantel. Then on Tuesday the ashes and the death certificates were ready. Fearing I would be too emotional to drive safely, a wonderful neighbor took me to Corvallis and kept me company.  Since then there have been many estate changes.  So Friday I was ready to take the whole day off to paint for three hours with a friend I have not seen in years. It was nice to start at 10:30 but soon the rain showers came. Under the patio cover we were fine.

   The triptych has little intention.   It could be a study of clouds in transition. The thrill of working widely mindful always every mark lined up with the energy flowing through the whole - that is a goal.

No comments: