Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, October 02, 2020

By Diane: Update # 26 for mini-art respites from caregiving; some family pictures



Friday, October 2

My infection is hardly noticeable but must continue taking the anti-biotic.  I have more pep than I expected.

I am feeling unsettled, though, from having my worst fears materialize for our president. Early on in Trump's Presidency I wrote him pleading with him to set a good example and loose excessive weight.  He didn't as far as I can tell. I hope he recovers without complications in the near future.

This evening we said good by to our visiting Utah daughter and granddaughter. Their stay uplifted our spirits. And painting with my granddaughter was priceless.

 

 

No comments: