Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, October 14, 2020

transition

 by Diane



Up Date #1 for my transition to Widowhood
 
I am consumed sending out invitations for Fisherman Hubby's  zoom remembrance and closure meeting.
 
Have the house almost repurposed for my next step in life.
 
I am feeling really good. No more constipation. Almost perfect in the colon. I am relieved.
Tomorrow my painting granddaughter and her fiancée are coming to paint with me.

2 comments:

Joared said...

That’s what we do, just move along each day through a myriad of emotions, fluctuating levels of energy. In retrospect i came to realize i was hyper with energy for a period of time after my husband’s death. Glad you can have some family with you.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Joared,
Thanks for your comment. Good to hear from someone who has been through it.