Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, April 04, 2020

playing in times of stress

by Rain Trueax



To be honest, this whole time in my life and that of the world is getting to me. I would like to post something positive here but don't have it in terms of words. So, here's what I've found has been relaxing for me-- online jigsaw puzzles both to work the ones on the site and to use their tools to create my own to share with friends.

The following links are from my book covers. If you have time to play around with them, you can take the number of pieces they offer. If you want to work them faster, hit the box alongside OK and choose less pieces. These are from the fantasy romance series, the magical realism books.  Who can't use some magic about now.

I decided to offer the links without the images-- you will find a cover after you get the puzzle worked. If you like doing these while you are social distancing, let me know and I'll make more once in a while  both of book covers and scenery. The site lets you know how long it took. One of my friends had her little granddaughter take one of them over. It took her just over 17 minutes with the larger number of pieces. Another friend worked one in just over 3 minutes when she used less pieces.











6 comments:

ElizabethAnn said...

Hey that's great! Thanks for the mindless entertainment! ;-)

Rain Trueax said...

I sure need it right now.

thelma said...

Brilliant I enjoyed that. Stay safe all of you. X

Rain Trueax said...

You too. Scary times and so easy to get depressed if I let myself go there.

Diannt said...

I love your puzzles

Joared said...

This is a really neat idea and I especially like your Arizona scene photos like this one. Perhaps I’ll get around to working some jigsaws which in years past I enjoyed having set up on a table to come and go to when the spirit moved me. For now I’m preoccupied on some other matters.

Please do whatever it takes to keep your spirits up — even with mindless anything. Do take good care of yourself and stay safe!