Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, February 17, 2012

On Writing by Paulo Coelho

On my blog on my writing, Rain Trueax, I put out my ideas about writing, the philosophy behind my books, how they come to me, and then, of course, about the books themselves. I debated for awhile putting this link there but really it seemed better here where more will see it.

I have liked Paulo Coelho's books a lot. They are wonderful simple stories that are rewarding in the ideas about life, spirit and for the enjoyment of the read. If you haven't already discovered him, give him a try by checking out his blog which is in my blog roll alongside here.

I thought this interview is good as a possible inspiration for other writers or would-be writers. His thoughts on the topics are short, to the point, and sweet-- like his books.

No comments: