Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Monday, November 03, 2008

PLEASE VOTE!
Whatever your political opinion, please vote tomorrow. Many have given much for us to have the privilege of voting.

Whether we vote for the lesser of evils, something fortunately I did not have to do this year, it is important that we vote with an educated mind and a realization that what we have as a nation has been and is dependent on a population who care, who get informed, and who do the work of getting out there and casting a ballot.
Take responsibility for this country and where it goes next.

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Mailed it in last week! I'm ready for that new day, oh man, am I ready!

Kay Dennison said...

I will be at the polls first thing tomorrow morning! It will be my
10th presidential election. In my day one had to be 21 to vote and I did so proudly. I am doing so this election with with a heavy heart.

It gives me pause to recall how much this country has changed. I always thought that by now race would not be an issue but it still is and I wonder how all the people who worked so hard for the civil rights movement feel today.

I am ashamed of the dirtiness of this campaign as well as several on the local level here.

This campaign has taken a toll on my heart and my nerves and my health. I will be writing about it later tonight for tomorrow. Whoever wins, I am very afraid.
There is going to be a need for healing and given the filth that's occurred I fear for our country.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll be at the poll on Cedar Key tomorrow, for SURE! I've invested way too much in Obama's campaign not to be there. You betcha! (wink, wink) (Couldn't resist that)
Terri
http://www.islandwriter.net

Ingineer66 said...

It will be nice to move on, no matter who wins. This election season has gone on forever.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I have. And my adult daughters shall cast their vote also. Mother would be on them if they didn't! So in hopes we get Obama!
Brenda

Dick said...

Mine was turned in a week ago last Saturday. I will be so glad to see the end of those infuriating political ads! Didn't most candidates say at the beginning they would be civil this year? If that was civil I'd sure hate to see what it would look like if they were NOT civil!

Joy Des Jardins said...

I voted a couple of weeks ago...and I've never felt so sure about casting my vote for a candidate as I did this time. We have a lot at stake....every one of us.