Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, July 27, 2024

flowers and change

 


 

Because soon, too soon frankly, we will have to head north, through heat and storms, pulling our trailer, to the Pacific Northwest, and our farm, with work to be done... I am not sure how the blog will fare... or me lol. 

I want to keep the blog going but internet will be dicey. A lot has gone on recently with an attempted assassination and then a president deciding not to run again and a new presidential candidate, I don't honestly know what to say here. The world looks at this and wants to know what Americans might think-- i know this from what I see on my list of countries from around the world. 

Quite simply, I do not have answers, let alone for my own life. I am just happy we have neighbors around us who look after the Arizona property when we have to be gone-- no real advantage to owning properties in two states so far apart. I hope next Saturday I'll have something to write... maybe lol


 

Texas Ranger, by our pool, enjoyed the recent storms, for a second lush bloom, and will be here when we are not-- along with the bees. These are likely the ones they call killer bees but when feeding happily, they have no interest in stinging.


 It is actually a xeriscape plant but loves when the storms deliver.  Bees, also agree as they load up on pollen.


 




No comments: