Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, June 01, 2024

change of plans

 For June 1st, I had a blog all set up and then something happened in the United States that made it all not seem as important as the new kerfuffle (which does not mean small but instead just a disagreement as to what was best). 

I then wanted to write about it, but i need more time to ruminate over it as I come up with so many angles that it makes me frustrated. Hence, short blog today and more as my brain settles down on what I most want to say.

This quote though might give you a clue. I guess it's from Stalin and one of his henchmen. "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime." 

More on this as it comes to me. 


 

2 comments:

Greybeard said...

Most of the "brilliant" folks in legal matters have said there's NO crime here.
Repeating what I've said before, I'm glad the man is not my next-door neighbor.
But I can think of some I'm MORE glad don't live there.

Rain Trueax said...

I will be writing more about that from what I've read and think, but the blog i just put up is my perspective on some of it. Not all or I'd go nuts lol