Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, December 29, 2018

approaching a new year

by Rain Trueax


As we approach the new year, it's a time for me to look back as well as forward. In some of my looking back, I picked out a few photos from our year to share. They show one piece of what we experienced. Not easy even then to narrow it down to only two from each month. The music is some I bought a license to use from JewelBeat.


So what 2019 will hold, well, time will tell :) 

Happy New Year


2 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Thanks for sharing your video. Beautiful photographs and I loved the music and sequence of the presentation.

Rain Trueax said...

Thank you. What got me was in sorting these photos, how few were of me. I lay that to not liking pictures of myself after weight gain. I need to accept who I am for '19 as it seemed to me in '18, I didn't exist lol