Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Dec. 24 - 29th adventures at Turneffe Flats Atole in Belize

When traveling and on vacation, I like to make accordion folded watercolor books devoting a couple pagess a day to what is memorable to me.  This is a 16 page book with memories from a week's stay. Eight more pictures will be posted tomorrow.
 



5 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

Hope you also share photos to compare :)

Tabor said...

I take the photos, but maybe when i get home i can do something like this. We loved Belize as it was the last vacation we took as an "immediate" family before our daughter got married.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Actually, I only took a few pictures with my phone. Mostly I was looking as a painter. I am a firm believer that the involvement of the mind/hand tells more of the energy I feel over time. I don’t need an exact detailed, frozen distortion of the camera image. I enjoyed drawing while the boat was speeding over choppy water and the bouncing prevented control. Tomorrow I will post the squiggly drawing of the diver pointing to the sting ray with the boat anchored in the distance above the water. The boat was painted while we were speeding back to the lodge.
My snorkeling guide, Abel Coe, took some amazing video and stills that my granddaughter shared on FB. If I am feeling better, I will share some of my personal photos on Friday.
When I get over the stomach flu, I will share more.

Rain Trueax said...

Usually stomach flu or what we call it is salmonella or eColi. If it stretches on too long, it might take going to the doctor. Giardia can seem like stomach flu if a person is around water that has it.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

Tabor,where did you stay in Belize? And I would also like to see your pictures.