Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A special day-- October 18th will always be

by Rain Trueax

Some many years ago, on this day, I became a mother thanks to my daughter's arrival. There are some moments in life that a person always remembers and for me this day is definitely one of them. I had no idea then how much I'd love her, how that love would never lessen, that I'd always worry if something wasn't going well with her, that I'd always be thrilled when she had a success. Being a mother was life changing for me-- but I went into it without a clue lol

 Photos taken on the way to hospital

 he didn't understand why I wanted these photos but you humor a lady in labor.

 first Christmas as a family. She was 2 months old :)

2 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

We were so young and full of anticipation and wonder. Remembering when we were in Tucson before you moved back to Oregon before the special event.

Rain Trueax said...

That's so true. I think that too but i never felt that young lol