Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Monday, December 26, 2016

December 26

I would like a home in the mountains. This one would do fine; although, it's larger than what I had previously imagined :). That would give more space for company. See how I justify such things..

 Of course, there is a complication. I have an existing home. Nothing comes without cost. Am I willing to pay the price?

2 comments:

Tabor said...

No desire for two homes to maintain. Would rather rent! My big project might be starting a new course on cooking?

Rain Trueax said...

We already have two homes but are debating getting the one in the distance a little closer-- or moving to it and not continuing with the farm... A cooking course sounds like a creative endeavor. Lately my husband does most of our cooking, and he's getting pretty creative with it ;) Our problem is gluten free and that takes a challenge to make it work.