Oregon writer, Rain Trueax, and Oregon painter, Diane Widler Wenzel co-author Rainy Day Thought. Diane generally posts on Wednesdays and Rain on Saturdays. There may be extra days or changes as situations warrant. Comments are always welcome and appreciated as it turns an article into a discussion.

Monday, December 26, 2016

December 26

I would like a home in the mountains. This one would do fine; although, it's larger than what I had previously imagined :). That would give more space for company. See how I justify such things..

 Of course, there is a complication. I have an existing home. Nothing comes without cost. Am I willing to pay the price?

2 comments:

Tabor said...

No desire for two homes to maintain. Would rather rent! My big project might be starting a new course on cooking?

Rain Trueax said...

We already have two homes but are debating getting the one in the distance a little closer-- or moving to it and not continuing with the farm... A cooking course sounds like a creative endeavor. Lately my husband does most of our cooking, and he's getting pretty creative with it ;) Our problem is gluten free and that takes a challenge to make it work.