Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the inspiration

When someone asks me-- why do you write romances? why don't you write something that goes deeper into the problems of life (hey a few of mine do also deal with problems) -- this video says a lot of what I feel is the joy of writing books about romance.

So, give it a try. It's a beautiful video, a pretty song, and if you look closely, says a lot about the long term where it comes to love. A romance is the beginning but the long term is what it is building. Even better this is a real life couple-- Jason Derulo and Jordan Sparks. Can I have an Amen!


2 comments:

Hattie said...

Sweet and sexy. Umm.Umm.

Rain Trueax said...

I loved everything about this video, the couple, the love in their faces, the older couple interspersed for who they hoped to someday be-- everything except those 'hood' pants he wears. What is it with young guys and those pants? lol They work out to get those gorgeous bodies and then wear pants that distort their figures. I see it in towns near me and never can figure out why anybody would want them but I guess youth has to rebel at something... And to them, it's cool. What's cool to me is a beautiful body such as he and she have as well as the sweet love he sings about. The pants just look like they'd get in his way.