Oregon writer, Rain Trueax, and Oregon painter, Diane Widler Wenzel co-author Rainy Day Thought. Diane generally posts on Wednesdays and Rain on Saturdays. There may be extra days or changes as situations warrant. Comments are always welcome and appreciated as it turns an article into a discussion.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Isn't this cool?

With all the negative stuff out there, this is what made me smile this week whenever I saw photos or read about it. One word fits it-- beautiful.


As a leftie, of course, I always like to hear Barney Frank talk on any interview show. I think he's intelligent and a cutie. His spouse is hot ;)

Not going to say Frank has never made mistakes in what he's done but who can someone point to where there aren't a few of those kinds of things. Overall I see him as an honorable man and he'll be missed in Congress!

4 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

To add to the fun, check out this blog and the video-- Pelosi cutting loose.

Annie said...

Love the article, what great guys.

I keep thinking, will they hyphenate their names? Ready-Frank? Ready. Lol.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm so happy for them! It is just GREAT! I am very sorry he is leaving Congress---he is one of the good guys....And he will be missed. But I sure understand why he can't take it any more. I wish him GREAT Happiness!

robin andrea said...

Such a wonderful thing! I'm sorry he's leaving congress.