Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Water water everywhere until there isn't...

This was on The Old Hippie's Groovy Blog. I don't have solutions to this kind of problem but awareness is a start. As a herdsman myself, I can relate to how these people feel. Although my whole livelihood does not depend on raising stock, my sense of responsibility is to do what is necessary for their good. For those of us who might think we have it tough, the clip is a good reminder that we don't have a clue what tough is. For those who think there is no climate change, conditions like this strike the poorest first but it won't stop there.

1 comment:

joared said...

This is an issue about which I've been most concerned for quite a few years with every intention of writing a piece about it. Glad to see you're bringing it to the forefront and hope more bloggers do.