Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, September 30, 2023

When times aren't great

 

Unexpectedly, this has been my week for allergies. Argh. I am taking an antihistamine and decongestant, which makes my usual shakiness (from familial tremors) worse, which makes typing no fun. I thought instead of words, I'd share a picture and a small video of what soothes me when times aren't so great. 



 

These were taken last week. *s* I do not know how much longer the video will take for readers to view. Maybe let me know. I have another longer video but again, unsure if it's worth it for readers here. They are fun to watch.



3 comments:

Tabor said...

Ours are still around. I think we have two pairs, but I am sure those from the north are comng through. They are so small and delicate and feisty.

ElizabethAnn said...

Always love your photos, I just haven’t been looking lately. I read that hummingbirds migrate south from here in waves. First the males (July), then the females (August), and then this year’s youngsters (September).So I guess they are all gone for now.

Rain Trueax said...

Thank you, ElizabethAnn and Tabor. We had them stay year round a few years back in Oregon, which was a big surprise. I don't know how many of these are year rounders and how many come through. Just fun and relaxing to watch them.