Oregon writer, Rain Trueax, and Oregon painter, Diane Widler Wenzel co-author Rainy Day Thought. Diane generally posts on Wednesdays and Rain on Saturdays. There may be extra days or changes as situations warrant. Comments are always welcome and appreciated as it turns an article into a discussion.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas


 I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season in whatever ways work for your life. This can be a tough time of the year but with the Winter Solstice behind us, every day is going to be a bit brighter.



This is not my home, as due to travel, we didn't decorate this year. Through the Internet, I've seen my friends' decorations. I also have a few images I bought, which especially appealed to me, for possible book covers or trailers.




6 comments:

robin andrea said...

Merry Christmas! A joyous return of the light!

joared said...

Merry Christmas to you!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, my dear Rain.....Lovely images of The Season.

Ingineer66 said...

Merry Christmas. I am happy that the days are going to start getting longer.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hope you had a Happy Christmas!
Wishing you and yours loved ones a Wonderful New Year!

Rain Trueax said...

Thanks, everyone. It's always nice to see you here :). I plan to keep this blog a little more active in 2016.