Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Are you air, earth, water, or fire?

I don't know how these tests work with so few questions but here comes another quick one that Fran at Sacred Ordinary posted on her site. It's from Belief Net-- Are you air, earth, water, or fire?

It's not very many questions and seemed pretty accurate for me. My number was 51 and even when I changed a few answers to things that I was thinking I might have as equally done, the test only changed one point to 52.

Air is my dominant astrology element also. I have almost no water in my natal chart and am often drawn to people who have a lot of water in their charts-- going to get it one way or another, I guess.

If you take the test, please share whether it seemed accurate. Also when you see your results, you can hit a small link that takes you to more information on what having one of those as your dominant element might mean for difficulties and strengths.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored 57 which makes me an Air person but my astrological element is Earth. Most of this reading was accurate but I tend to think not so much in terms of the big picture but in the smaller details. I like to break things down until I can understand them and from there, move to the big picture.

Anonymous said...

I scored 47 which made me a Water person....I wasn't surprised, as I've had many psychic readers tell me this all my life. Plus...I'm a Pisces. So it makes sense.
I finally found my way here to your blog....via Alan's blog entry about blogging.
I can see I like what you talk about...so I've added you to my daily favorite's list on my blog Favorites page and I'll be back here to visit often. And when time permits, I plan to backtrack and read some of your previous entries.

Ingineer66 said...

I got a 36. Water, which makes sense since I am also a Pisces. But your are correct Rain I could have answered a few questions differently too. But oh well it was fun.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, or for you folks north of the border have a great start to Christmas shopping season ;-)

robin andrea said...

I took it twice and both times I came up water. That surprised me because I identify myself as earthy. Maybe I don't know what earthiness is!

Mary Lou said...

Water: You're sensitive and fluid, responding to feelings more than anything else. Dreams, visions, love, and the mysterious attract you. You may be prone to depression, so try to balance your emotions with rationality. Read more about your element.

Go FIgure!

Sandy said...

I am air, even after rethinking a few of the answers, it came up just below 50. I am similar to marti, I like to have things clear and in order to achieve that most things need to be broken or in segments.
Thanks Ingineer (on the shopping bit ;) and Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it tomorrow!

Rain Trueax said...

thanks to all of you for sharing what element you got. That was interesting.

Welcome, terri. I have enjoyed reading your comments since you discovered my blog. I have for a long time enjoyed your blog, which I have bookmarked as Writing Away on Cedar Key. For those who aren't familiar with her blog, Terri is a published writer, who shares her life and creative work through her blog. It's always worth a visit there for me to see what she's experiencing or learning.

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

My score was 50 and the second time 45. No surprise here.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I will be joining those hanging out in Water World.

And...a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Got a 28, Water, which fits since people tell me all the time that I am "all wet".

Water: You're sensitive and fluid, responding to feelings more than anything else. Dreams, visions, love, and the mysterious attract you. You may be prone to depression, so try to balance your emotions with rationality.

Internally I am more driven by logic, rationality, and practicality, but in my relations and interactions with others, I s'pose Water is about right.

Happy Thanksgiving, Rain. See you on the other side of the turkey...