Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved) To contact me with questions: rainnnn7@hotmail.com.




Saturday, July 04, 2026

BROKEN

 Rain is not ready to blog.

She is working with therapists to build strength back. 

 Emotionally, it is still a hard time.  

The world is broken and so is she

 No new blogs for now.

 When Rain is able,

 she will return.

  Adding to it,

 of our 3 cats, the middle one is dying of cancer,

 the oldest hates the youngest,

 requiring her to find new safe spots. 

TOUGH TIMES


 
fFrom: Ranch Boss

2 comments:

nan crawford said...

I am so sorry to be reading these last few messages from Ranch Boss. I am sending all good thoughts and wishes for Rain's healing. May what is broken be made whole again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ranch Boss, for keeping us updated. Rain could just disappear like other bloggers have for me in recent years. Like her former blog partner.

I first discovered Rain after she posted a response on Brian Hines blog about his new health problem. She remarked that our aging experiences wouldn't necessarily be what we envisioned.

That remark has even more meaning to me now, at 77, facing open heart surgery. I have had a life long aversion to going to the clinic due to my phobia of blood draws. Doctors need blood work to diagnose so many health problems.

I wish Rain the best outcome,

William, a fellow Oregonian