Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Thursday, April 12, 2018

After elation came critical changes until I found new meanings and a new title



Four times I made changes.  After each I was elated; I thought the painting resolved, but that didn't last. This morning I did the most painting changes.  Now not only does the blooming bush look more natural, the whole concept of the painting is resolved with my brushes framed by the window. Also symbolic is connecting visually the blooming bush to my painting brushes.

I painted intuitively and less from memory and copying what I see. I hope this painting is an epiphany gateway to working more intuitively outdoors. I  changed the title from "Controlled Accidents"  to “Happy Accidents Spark Intuitive Responses”.

No comments: