Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A seventy-four year old attempting to stay current with a voguish vocabulary

 
 Feeling like a dinasaur, not understanding the younger generations language the same as mine, I look up their words. Not understanding the language on the media I refer to Wikipedia and online dictionaries. Then I make a flip card lexicon.
 
 
 
With the New Year approaching, I decided to turn a new leaf. I would act completely out of character wishing my grandchildren with pop culture language with these sentiments:
  Have a "RAD New Year. Bright as LID s on high! Without Fucking circuit breaking!
 
https://qz.com/119200/oxford-dictionary-adds-twerk-derp-selfie-phablet-and-more-voguish-vocabulary/

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

I think my grandkids talk down to me as I've not heard those terms from them. They are being kind to grandma lol