Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, October 03, 2008

Sarah Palin on YouTube from 2006

This is interesting. Sarah Palin apparently created a folksy way of talking to appeal to certain voters, but it is not her only way of speaking. Do Americans like frauds? Maybe so. This clip is from when she ran for governor in Alaska and surprise surprise-- no how ya doin' *wink* *wink*... Her speaking is two minutes in where she sounded all business to me.

So does that mean in Alaska she didn't feel a need to talk down to the voters? Who does she think will be won over by putting on a backwoodsy act?

And who exactly is Sarah Palin, a question I asked a few days ago. Sarah Palin without the accent. Politics, at least for some politicians, is such a shell game. This reminds me of Bush buying a ranch to look like a cowboy.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Yeah, you got that right! I've heard her talk, too, when she sounded completely different -- so which is the real Palin??? And what is the act about?

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm blogged out. Too much crap, which really drags me down. (Maybe it's my mistake of watching O'Reilly rant and rave at Franks today that put me in this rotten mood.)

Whatever, I love to turn to blogs like yours where I feel there's real understanding and intelligence in the world after all. Keep up the good work! It helps to keep me from going completely insane.

I love Biden, too. Palin is a joke and McCain is a crazy man.

Obama/Biden is my choice. Only thing, what a mess they'll inherit. But, I still have "hope."

Judy

Anonymous said...

You liberals are funni.
All you can do is trash people. If Obama gets elected, he will be IMPEACHED within months.

Barefoot and Pregnant in the Kitchen said...

That's so crazy...I can't believe that was only two years ago. I bet the cute-act she's got going on now is just a way to try and cover up the fact that she knows nothing outside of Alaska...unless it relates to Russia, which she can apparently see from her kitchen window.
Anne, I'd really like to know what your sources are for saying Obama would be impeached.

Rain Trueax said...

Barefoot, glad you found my blog and hope you visit again and freely comment. All comments are welcome but especially those from like-minds :)