Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Obama Everywhere

I saw this on Nobody Asked who got it from... well, you get the idea. It is fun, light, good music, promoting small towns in Pennsylvania as well as someone whom I believe will be good for this country if he gets elected.

Although it doesn't look likely at the moment, I would love to see Obama win the Pennsylvania primary; but if he doesn't, wouldn't it be great if those small towns, that the media is so sure won't vote for him, showed everybody that they aren't who the press has been saying they are. I heard the governor of Pennsylvania saying they wouldn't vote for a black man. What a thing to say. And using the word bitter is worse???

Spread it around. Obama Everywhere, Man.

6 comments:

robin andrea said...

That's a great video. Great energy and a fun tune. We loved it.

Dick said...

That is a good video and it is all done in good taste. I hope it foretells the future accurately.

Ingineer66 said...

Hillary gets up and talks about how she learned to shoot guns and acts like she is some blue collar working stiff and the people just suck it up. It just makes me crazy.

Mary Lou said...

I hope he wins Pennsylvania hands down!! I would love to see her tuck her tail and run.

Anonymous said...

I myself wonder if
"Middle America" will vote for Obama in the numbers that he needs to win. It is a legimate concern.

Anonymous said...

LEGITIMATE