Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Wednesday, August 31, 2016

a new moon

Now and again, I get these emails about astrology. I felt this one was worth sharing as part of lifestyle thinking. I've believed that the moon does offer some opportunities for us to work with natural energies. In my books, I've used the moon's cycles by finding online what phase would be in the year they are set. I create calendars with it, when it would rise as well as the events in the story.

The photo is a full moon since we don't have much to photograph when it's a new moon as it will be September 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A New Moon is always good time to reset and refine intentions and when it is accompanied by an eclipse is carries even more power. We are moving into a time of consolidating and collecting our energies for what’s to come and this New Moon is a great time to review where you have been and where you wish to go.
The most important thing is to know what you want. If you don’t know what you want, at least tell the truth about what you don’t want. Eliminate what does not work, what no longer fits, and open the possibilities for something new to become clear and begin to emerge.
The first few days of September will be a great time to go within and to make some inner decisions and personal commitments that will put certain things into action for you in the future. It is a time to set things up in the right way, realign your goals to match your heart’s desires, get the support you need, and make a plan.
coming from: 
Patricia Liles. Contact her at PATLILES@aol.com

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Another item on my list.

Rain Trueax said...

I find it hard to think what I don't want because I keep trying to figure out with what I'd replace it...