Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Christmas morning the farm had both a rare (for us) white Christmas and a beautiful sunrise. Icy enough to make walking around not exactly easy, I took these photos from the house and the garden. This particular snowfall has been very pretty, lots of beautiful photos but has inconvenienced so many people and ruined so many plans that it was not very welcome-- not that anyone asks. The sunrise though I can only say it was an appreciated gift.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Really beautiful! Things are generally a mess here -- weather wise --- still! Have a very Happy, Merry Christmas!

Kay Dennison said...

Fabulous photos, Rain!!!! Our snow went away and it's sunny and above freezing, today -- rare for Ohio in December -- AND it it might hit the 50s later in the week! Weird weather across the country.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, my dearest friend.

Hugssssssssssssss

Ugich Konitari said...

Seeing these really great photographs of your snowladen Christmas morning, makes me feel at least 2-3 degrees cooler , here in Mumbai, with temperatures in the early 90's....thank you :-)

Wish you a great festive season and a Happy new year...

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Spectacularly beautiful, but I bet it was nice staying indoors by that fireplace, too.

Good day here. By the way, I'd never heard Hugh Jackman sing before. Australia is the first time I've really ever seen him.

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW! As I think you've gathered, I am NOT a lover of snow,but I have to say this looks spectacular. And that sunrise....for one brief moment, looking at it makes me feel that all is right in the world.
Thanks for sharing it.
Terri
http://www.islandwriter.net