Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Friday, September 26, 2008

Clinton is for what's his name

To my dismay, I had seen clips from Bill Clinton's comments on the View and was aghast. He was defending those who vote on gender saying it was a valid way to make such a choice. Is voting on race alone okay too?

He's been everywhere lately. When he was on David Letterman, Chris Rock came right afterward and had this reaction: Hillary Lost.



It seems to me there has been little doubt that Hillary's most bedrock supporters want to see McCain win no matter what damage it does to the courts, to wars, to the environment, the economy, to anything. Bill says he supports Barack but then he says things to undermine him. For Bill it appears to be resentment about losing the primary and looking toward 2012 with Hillary running again (guess he doesn't think a Vice-President Palin will be a factor in blocking that ambition).

I would have added Hillary to the above paragraph except if she's doing this, it's not in public. What I have seen of her, her campaigning for Obama, it seems she really wants to see him win. What she does behind closed doors, that I don't know; but this is about Bill and all his recent appearances.

So Clinton says he supports what's his name; even as he constantly says what a good man and how ready to govern John McCain is. He even defended McCain for saying he would cancel the debate to solve the whole economic disaster in a couple of days.

Bill said on The View, voting for a woman, because she's a woman, makes as much sense as voting on say issues or character. By now, it shouldn't have, but it still flabbergasts me. A vagina, that's all it takes? But then we were talking about Bill...

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Your last two sentences are a hoot.
I watched Bill Clinton on Larry King live and was totally disgusted by his performance. He can be a brilliant orator when he is talking about himself or Hillary, but he was not only restrained, I felt he was subtly promoting McCain.

Shame on him; what a poor loser.

clairz said...

Oh, dear. Laughter with underlying desperation. At least we can laugh...

Sylvia K said...

Best laugh today and believe me I need everyone of them I can get. I'm so totally disgusted with Billy Boy, I sure wish someone would stuff a sock -- or a pair on panties in his mouth until sometime next year, or the next, or the next ----

Anonymous said...

At this point I want Bill to go on a verry long vacation. I used to admire the man, but this has shown me a different side of him that I don't like.

Ingineer66 said...

Bill is hilarious. When I heard him say that he had to wait until after the Jewish Holidays to go down to Florida and drum up the Cracker vote I almost drove off the road I was laughing so hard. I think it is wonderful that so many Dems are now seeing the Clintons the way that Republicans saw them all along. Can you imagine the firestorm if a major republican party leader said something like that.
Between Bill and Joe Biden saying stupid things all the time who needs comedy writers.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I saw both those shows and I am appalled at howe obvious Clinton is in his inability to TRULY support Obama!
On Letterman, I began yelling at the set after he continued to talk about Hillery and her 18 million votes, etc., etc,....It was disgraceful! The BEST thing you can aay about his behaviouer is he isn't Hiding How He REALLY Feels about Obama!
I was Thrilled when Chris Rock came out and said ALL the things he did! Clinton is a petulant child and whatever respect I may have had for him---which was very little, at this point---Went righr out the Window, between his words on The View and On Letterman....And his obvious touting of McCain is sickening, beyond belief!

Paul Slansky had a wonderful article in The Huffington Post two days after Clintons appearance on Letterman. It was right on the money, too!
It is worth checking it out, Rain, if you didn't see it!