Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, June 28, 2008

right brain or left brain?

From Astrological Musings came this test. I think it probably was pretty accurate for me as I am both practical and a dreamer:

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

10 comments:

Ingineer66 said...

I got 50% right 50% left too.

Anonymous said...

Umm ??

Anonymous said...

I am 60% Left Brained and 40% Right Brained...

Anonymous said...

Only a "Left Brained" person would take the test!;0)

Rain Trueax said...

Actually the astrologer where I got the site was only 25% left brained but guess that is some. Maybe nobody would be totally one or the other? If someone turns out to be all one, let me know *s*

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

35% left 65% right. Being a fine arts painter is an explanation of why. Only I thought I would have a higher left side percentage.

Taradharma said...

wow,you are well balanced. I came out 35% Left Brained 65% right brained. So, Marion, there goes your (joke) theory! ;-)

Harold/AQ said...

I was 40%-60%. Apparently I'm not as left-brained as I thought.
Thank you!

joared said...

I was 55% left brained 45% right brained -- results may not be fixed -- think there is a possibility this changes over our lifetime -- also may change within a given span of even a few years at time -- especially if a person has experienced major life changes.

But then I've believed even so-called standardized aptitude tests such as were administered in the fifties were largely reflective of what a person's predominant interests were at the time -- results not fixed either.

Rain Trueax said...

I was thinking even the day could vary with which way this test would turn out. On the day I did it, I had earlier cleaned my desk; so it was quite tidy. Other days would be otherwise. I don't know how much a messy desk could swing it but there weren't many questions.