Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Saturday, January 12, 2008

snowy cabin

Joy at Joy of Six, had Blingee, which is the ability to add bling-- or in this case, snow-- alongside her blog. I had done this small computer painting awhile back and always had looked for a place to put snow on it. Then there it was when I wasn't looking which is always one of the fun things in life.

The cabin represents a dream of mine. Something beautiful is something for us all to carry around inside-- most especially in troubling times.

snowy cabin
Make custom Glitter Graphics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely Rain !

robin andrea said...

That is so cool. I noticed another blogger had snow on her blog and wondered about it. Very nice.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh, I just love it Rain. What a cool picture. I actually just took mine down because it was for the holidays. Hmmm, maybe I'll go looking around for some more. Thanks sweet friend...

Rain Trueax said...

That is especially neat then, Joy, because I had been to your site other times, never seen it and if I hadn't the last time, I'd have missed it totally. I have always wanted it but everything before was too complicated. Love the internet and what it can do as various groups grow their offerings :)

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

I just love your cabin with the Blingee snow--and I look forward to trying this out when I can. Very intriguing.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this is so nice and so realistic. Just love that cabin and the snow makes it perfect.
It's SO dreary and raw here....yes, in Florida...that it looks like snow any second!
Terri
http://www.islandwriter.net