Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Sunday, June 17, 2007

Big Sky Country


For the next week, I will be in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana. I might post a bit with photographs but will be writing less given this is a laptop computer and my access from the cabin is dial-up. As happened the first time I was in Montana, over 15 years ago, my spirit begins to soar when I see these mountains, rivers and sky. This trip will be mostly centered in the Bitterroot Valley with hopefully one day in the Big Hole.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy !! :)

Ingineer66 said...

Have fun and send some photos when you get a chance.

Sandy said...

Enjoy your trip Rain! I hope you do make it to the Big Hole and that you are able to post some more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage to you!
Looks like gorgeous country, and I look forward to you sharing it with us.
Best to you, Rain.