Comments, relating to the topic, are welcome, add a great deal to a blog, but must be in English, with no profanity, hate-filled insults, or links (unless pre-approved).




Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How do you live your life?

I like those fluffy, quick personality tests, which can be surprisingly accurate for how few questions they have on them. Although I do have to wonder (as I always do with anything)-- are any of them ever going to say something extremely negative? Do we like them because they are flattering? If one of these quick tests came back-- you are a cowardly rat, would we still go-- yeah, that's me! Maybe we would.

I think, to a point, our dark side is important for us to be aware of, but perhaps most of us are too aware of our own negatives and need to be more aware of our positives; so we can grow them stronger. What we dwell on can be where we end up.


How You Live Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

3 comments:

Dick said...

There are a lot of these on the Web. I had one last spring on my blog that told you what kind of a "sports car" your personality fits. I guess they are as good as the opinions of the one who wrote the quiz. But they can also be fun.

Sandy said...

Taking the:
***How You Life Your Life***Quiz


You tend to deprive yourself of things you crave, for your own good.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


I'd say as Dick does, it's fun to see what the quiz ultimately says about what you've "clicked" sometimes it's close... really close and other times it's way off.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that quiz. I posted my results on my page